Dr. Nicole Forsgren, co-founder and CEO of DORA, who will discuss the 2019 State of DevOps key findings and offer valuable insights and guidance for organizations looking to improve overall DevOps and software delivery processes.
Also learn the additional Four Key Metrics, including technical practices, cloud adoption, organizational practices (encompassing change approval processes), and culture.
- Delivering software quickly, reliably, and safely is at the heart of technology transformation and organizational performance.
- The best strategies for scaling DevOps in organizations focus on structural solutions that build community.
- Cloud continues to be a differentiator for elite performers and drives high performance.
- Productivity can drive improvements in work/life balance and reductions in burnout, and organizations can make smart investments to support it.
- There’s a right way to handle the change approval process, and it leads to improvements in speed and stability and reductions in burnout.